Thursday 3 June 2010

Juneathon: Day 3

So this has been the first Juneathon day when I have really struggled to find the time to run, which I knew would happen. Had to work in the morning (so unreasonable that they expect me to show up from time to time when I'd far rather be out running), then had daughter to look after in the afternoon, then husband didn't come home till lateish and promptly wanted to go out to play football. So today's very short run had to be squeezed in before tea - along to the park, round the park, back home, short but hillyish, just over a mile. Hardly seems worth bothering to put on my trainers for a crappy 10 minutes, but I did say I was going to do short little runs in between the longer ones in the interests of injury prevention and not getting excessively knackered. So that's what I did. And will do some of my Core Fusion Body Sculpt DVD later for good measure.

Distance: 1.13 miles
Time: 10:37
Splits: 9:28, 1:10
Average pace: 9:23

Total Juneathon distance so far: 9.3 miles
Total Juneathon running time so far: 1:32:25

No comments:

Post a Comment