Sunday 13 June 2010

Juneathon: Day 12

My Garmin gave up the ghost directly before I was due to go out on tonight's run. It seems to be a week of flat batteries - last night my MP3 player conked out after two minutes. Anyway, I didn't have time to recharge my Garmin as it was another late evening effort, so had to go for an unmeasured, unrecorded run, which was a slightly worryingly strange experience. Am clearly a slave to technology and find it difficult to believe I've actually done it without lots of numbers and a little map on the computer as proof.

Anyway, both Garmin and MP3 player now fully charged ahead of Sunday long run. Phew!

Distance: 2 miles (approx)
Time: 20 mins (approx)
Average pace: 10:00 (approx)

Total Juneathon distance run so far: 44.4 miles
Total Juneathon running time so far: 7:15:02
Juneathon days completed: 12/30

No comments:

Post a Comment