Sunday 13 June 2010

Juneathon: Day 13

Had planned 11 miles today, but only managed 7. Weather was crap and I wasn't feeling all that great either. Rain did clear up slightly later in the afternoon and I couldn't put it off any longer. First 2 miles were horrible, even though it was partly downhill and I tried a new route which included running along the riverside and back along the old railway line. I actually stopped at one point, ostensibly to admire the prettiness of the river, really because I was knackered. Doubt I was fooling anybody. Then I put on the nice Juneathon mix kindly made available by Audiofuel, and that helped.

Actually, just noticed that was my best ever 7 mile/11km time. So maybe not that crap after all. Just not long enough.

Definitely going to do the 11 on Tuesday, though. Half marathon now only (eek!) three weeks away.

Distance: 7.12 miles
Time: 1:09:57
Splits:
  • 10:09
  • 9:49
  • 9:55
  • 9:51
  • 9:48
  • 9:41
  • 9:32
  • 1:14
Average pace: 9:49

Untitled by sheri3004 at Garmin Connect - Details

Total Juneathon distance run so far: 49.52
Total Juneathon running time so far: 8:04:50
Juneathon days completed: 13/30

No comments:

Post a Comment